The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: Synopsis (not copied from another site).
Scooby Gumbo is the third part of the ninth episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
Insert details here
- Chef (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Mardi Gras parade performers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mardi Gras parade spectators (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mechanical scuba diver
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
- The joke involving Scooby asking where a dog is after being identified in a negative way is present.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It's unsafe for people to stand in the middle of the road as the parade is happening. Scooby proved that at the beginning.
- More realistically, a waiter should've been serving them, not the chef himself.
- Maybe the chef could've prevented himself from slipping while serving shrimp if he hadn't been running to begin with.
- The chef is actually contradicting himself at the end when he says he still won't let dogs in his restaurant, but will allow them in his kitchen. What he should've said was that he still wouldn't let them eat in his restaurant, but would allow them to cook in his kitchen. Of course, either way, it's still unsanitary.
In other languages
|Greek||Ο Μάγειρας||The Chef|
- Scooby-Doo: Personal Favourites VHS.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: For the Love of Snack DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 7, 2014.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.