|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main image.
In New Orleans for the Sons of Odin gala costume ball during Mardi Gras, Scooby Doo and the gang encounter a lot of rivalry, underhandedness, ghosts and, of course, mystery, when a villain dressed as a vodoo priest kidnaps Velma.
Insert details here.
- Gabie Lyme (single appearance)
- Mr. Lyme (single appearance)
- Marie DuChampe (single appearance)
- Captain (single appearance)
- Waiter (single appearance)(no lines)
- Guards (single appearance)
- Party guests (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- King cake
- Plastic baby toy
|Mr. Lyme||He could have wanted Velma out of the way because she upset his daughter.|
|Gabie Lyme||She felt upset that Velma had on the same Valkyrie costume as her.|
|Anton DuChampe||He wanted his daughter to win the costume contest.|
|Marie DuChampe||She wanted to win the costume contest.|
|Anton DuChampe as Papa Loa||To kidnap Gabie Lyme so his daughter could win the costume contest.|
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- Disguises: None (although the gang are all in fancy dress).
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 2.
- Fred is dressed like Sherlock Holmes.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.