|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang go to a rodeo haunted by a headless horseman.
Insert details here.
- Cowboy Len (single appearance)
- May (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Headless Horseman (single appearance)(May & June's disguises)
- Headless Horseman's horse (single appearance)(no lines)(indirectly redeemed)
- June (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Agent 008 (only time mentioned)
|May & June as the Headless Horseman||They wanted to break up the rodeo because they weren't allowed to ride in it.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Duncan Robertson||Shaggy Rogers|
|Frank Welker|| Fred Jones|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Pat Stevens||Velma Dinkley|
- Agent 008 is a parody of 007, the codename of James Bond of the spy film series.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The audio is supposed to match the book word for word, yet there's a technicality in the audio referring to the gang as Mystery Incorporated, whereas the book shortens it to Mystery Inc.
- The Headless Horseman also refers to himself as the Headless Rider, although it may have been said as a noun.
- Why Cowboy Len suddenly needs Agent 008 is unexplained.
Scooby-Doo and the Mystery of the Ghost in the Doghouse
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.