- This article is about the PlayStation game. For other uses, see Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase (disambiguation).
Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase is a 2001 video game based on the film of the same name. There is also another version released on the Game Boy Advance the same year.
Insert details here.
Shaggy and Scooby are ecstatic about being inside their own video game when suddenly they encounter the Phantom Virus who forces them to play through the game. Shaggy and Scooby agree to helping Velma track down the Phantom Virus and capture him. While Fred and Daphne seek out anti-viral software, Shaggy and Scooby battle their way through seven worlds, contending with the monsters the Phantom Virus has dispatched all over the game. Scooby defeats the Phantom Virus on the last world, to which the Phantom Virus congratulates the duo's efforts, but states "this game is NOT over". Fred and Daphne arrive right on time and delete the Phantom Virus using anti-viral software which Fred realised was on his communication device. Fred asks Scooby and Shaggy if they still want to have their own video game, to which Scooby replies "Uh huh".
The Bosses names listed below are found in the game's manual.
- Boss 1 (Feudal Japan): Shogun Boss
- Boss 2 (Roman): Lion and Skeleton Spear Soldiers
- Boss 3 (Arctic): Phantom Virus on his Polar Bear
- Boss 4 (Prehistoric Era): T-Rex
- Boss 5 (City): Funland Robot
- Boss 6 (Ancient Egypt): Phantom Virus on his Camel and Mummies
- Boss 7 (Cyberland): Phantom Virus
- Phantom Virus
- Shogun boss
- Security guards
- Funland Robot
- Polar bears
- Gladiator lion
- Sumo wrestlers
- Carnivorous roses
- Skeleton gladiators