Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? is the thirteenth incarnation of the Scooby-Doo franchise, originally produced by Hanna-Barbera. The series is somewhat of a revival of The New Scooby-Doo Movies that ran from 1972-1973. It is produced by Warner Bros. Animation, and began streaming on the Boomerang VSOD service on June 27, 2019.
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? focuses on the Mystery Inc. gang as they solve bigger mysteries while also encountering many memorable celebrities, à la The New Scooby-Doo Movies. Guest stars that have been announced for the show include Chris Paul, Sia, Halsey, Ricky Gervais, Kenan Thompson, Bill Nye, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Mark Hamill, along with fictional characters such as Steve Urkel, Batman, Sherlock Holmes, The Flash and Wonder Woman.
- Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo and Fred Jones
- Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers
- Grey Griffin as Daphne Blake
- Kate Micucci as Velma Dinkley
- Chris Paul as himself
- Ricky Gervais as himself
- Jaleel White as Steve Urkel
- Sia as herself
- Kenan Thompson as himself
- Kevin Conroy as Batman
- Mark Hamill as the Joker
List of episodes
- Main article(s): List of Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? episodes
The show was first announced on May 2018. It is produced by Chris Bailey, who worked on Disney's Kim Possible. On Facebook, he unofficially announced season two was in production by requesting new animators.
- This is the first show to be announced to premiere on Boomerang's streaming service.
- The series is both homage to Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! and The New Scooby-Doo Movies, and a sequel of sorts to the latter, although it doesn't always follow the continuity strictly. For instance, it ignores the previous encounter of Batman, but then refers back to the past encounter with Sandy Duncan.
- Raymos, Dino-Ray (May 23, 2018). "Boomerang Unveils New Original Animated Series ‘Scooby-Doo And Guess Who?’, ‘Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs!’". Retrieved May 23, 2018.