|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: Synopsis (not copied from another site).
Scooby-Doo and Genie-Poo is the second part of the ninth episode of The Scooby & Scrappy Doo Puppy Hour, later repackaged as the second part of the ninth episode of the third season of Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (second series).
While on the beach, Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy come across a magic bottle that contains Jasmine the Genie and her dog Genie Poo. When Genie Poo develops a crush on Scooby, she will stop at nothing to keep him.
Insert details here
- Arabia (mentioned)
- Museum of ancient history
- Jasmine's bottle
- Beach umbrella
- Magic carpet
- Inflatable tube
- Ancient book of spells
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
- This is the third time Scrappy cries, the first is in Scrappy's Birthday during the flashback of his birth after he went out of the womb, the second is in Runaway Scrappy when he ran away feeling unloved.
- The genie bottle looks very similar to the one used in the sitcom I Dream of Jeannie. The whole episode parodies that TV series and its cartoon spin-off, Jeannie, which crossed over with Scooby-Doo in The New Scooby-Doo Movies episode Mystery in Persia.
- The love interest between Genie-Poo and Scooby is like that between Jeannie and Major Nelson, who fended off her amorous intentions for several seasons until they eventually married.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Scrappy was glad Scooby escaped the genies, the rock behind him was green.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.