|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Professor Alfred Einstone (single appearance)
- Tim Edistone (single appearance)
- Fred Flintstone (single appearance)
- Wilma Flintstone (single appearance)
- Barney Rubble (single appearance)
- Betty Rubble (single appearance)
- Great Gazoo (single appearance)
- Grumpy Ghost of Grizzly Grotto (first mentioned)
- Phantom of the Operrock (single appearance)(Flint Pumice's disguise)
- Flint Pumice (single appearance)
- Hamstersaurus (single appearance)(no lines)
- Dino (single appearance)(no lines)
- Pebbles Flintstone (single appearance)(no lines)
- Bamm-Bamm Rubble (single appearance)
- Gruesomes (single appearance)(cameo)
- Schneider (single appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Opera audience (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Enrocko Carustone (single appearance)
- Band players (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Air mail pterodactyl (single appearance)
- George Jetson (no lines)(cameo)
- Astro (first appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Stone Age
- Modern Age
- Grizzly Grotto (mentioned)
- Space Age
- Alfred Einstone's time machine
- Velma's magnifying glass
- Bedrock Bugle
- Bamm-Bamm Rubble's club
- Bowling ball
|Fred Flintstone||He wanted to get out of going to the opera, and he looked just like the Phantom of the Operrock.|
|Flint Pumice as the Phantom of the Operrock||The opera house was taking up the land he wanted his new mall to be.|
- Fred thinks the Great Gazoo is "Flintstone-Mite", a reference to Bat-Mite and Scooby-Mite from Two Mites Make It Wrong.
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Story by: Sholly Fisch
- Art by: Scott Jeralds
- Colors by: Franco Riesco
- Letters by: Saida Temofonte
- Cover by: Dario Brizuela with Franco Riesco
- Assistant edits by: Jessica Chen
- Edits by: Kristy Quinn
- This story marks the first appearance of The Flintstones characters (as well as George Jetson and Astro) in a comic book since the cancellation of The Flintstones and the Jetsons almost sixteen years earlier.
- Flint Pumice's design is based on Big Rock from the Flintstones TV movie Hollyrock-a-Bye Baby. Except in the latter, Big Rock's hair was brown, instead of gray.
- When Daphne is introduced to the Gruesomes, she says she might have met their descendants, possibly a reference to their present-day counterparts in the Laff-a-Lympics TV series, the Creepleys, or to the gang meeting the Addams Family in The New Scooby-Doo Movies.
- The cliffhanger is resolved in the next story in Team-Up #8.
- Alfred Einstone and Tim Edistone are prehistoric counterparts of Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison, respectively.
- The Flintstones and Rubbles guest star from their cartoon, The Flintstones.
- Dino talks sophisticated when in conversation with Scooby, possibly a reference to the The Snorkasaurus Hunter episode, which tried to give him a new origin as a talking dinosaur, which was never used after, as he went back to being as regular, non-talking dinosaur (which he already was before that episode).
- The Gruesomes are from the season five episodes, The Gruesomes and The Hatrocks and the Gruesomes.
- The Great Gazoo was introduced in the season six episode The Great Gazoo, and guest starred throughout the season. His reason for being exiled was because he made a button that could destroy the universe because he wanted to be the first one to do it.
- At one point, Fred mentions Barney constantly stealing his cereal, a reference to the Pebbles cereal commercials.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Edistone calls Einstone, "Professor", while Shaggy and Flintstone call him "Dr. Einstone" and "Doc," respectively.
- Scooby-Doo and Shaggy's time in the the Laff-a-Lympics TV series is ignored, otherwise they wouldn't be much surprised to see Flintstone and Rubble in Bedrock, though this could take place before Laff-a-Lympics (if that's even believable).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.