|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby-Doo! and the Ghastly Giant is a novel by Scholastic.
The gang become counselors at Craggy Mountain Camp for the summer, only to have the Ghastly Giant from spooky campfire tales come to life and threaten the kids.
Insert details here.
- Bruce (single appearance)
- Benny (single appearance)
- Pauline (single appearance)
- Satin (single appearance)
- Jackie (single appearance)
- Campers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Bus driver (single appearance)(no lines)
- Satin's chauffeur (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cook (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- Satin's limousine
|Mr. Ross||He loves to make lots of money.|
|Bruce, Benny, & Pauline||Jealous of the gang.|
|Satin||She didn't want Jackie to come to the camp. Velma found her business card up on the mountain.|
|Satin's chauffeur||Satin could made him dress up as the giant to scare Jackie into leaving the camp.|
|Mr. Ross as the Ghastly Giant||To kidnap Jackie and get her rich mother to pay a lot of ransom money.|