- Not to be confused with another similarly titled Scholastic book Scooby-Doo! and the Carnival Creep.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby and the gang are having a wonderful time at Pops' Big Top Carnival until the mysterious Carnival Creeper shows up.
Insert details here.
- Pops Warner (single appearance)
- J.J. Plenty (single appearance)
- Mrs. Krumb (single appearance)
- Stitch Morgan (single appearance)
- Maisy Warner (single appearance)
- Bossie the Laughing Elephant (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Astoundo||He was tired of getting second billing to an elephant.|
|J.J. Plenty||He wanted buy the carnival and built a mall on its place.|
|Mrs. Krumb||She claimed the carnival keeps children away from their studies.|
|Astoundo as the Carnival Creeper||He had a promise from a property agent to build a mall on the carnival grounds and make him a main star.|
- The Carnival Creeper is based on the Creeper from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Jeepers, It's the Creeper.
- Another carnival case had a similar name and costume in Scooby-Doo! and the Carnival Creep also from Scholastic.
- Scooby Snacks bribe:
- "Ruh-roh" count:
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jeepers" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Scooby-Doo! and the Vampire's Revenge
Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.