|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Sandy Blake (single appearance)
- Kiki Brownstone (single appearance)
- Shauna (single appearance)(no lines)
- Kurt (single appearance)
- Sea monster (single appearance)(no lines)(Grafton Brownstone's disguise)
- Grafton Brownstone (single appearance)
- Sand digger (single appearance)
- Annette (single appearance)
- Malcom La Rouge (single appearance)(picture)
- Chef (single appearance)
- Waitress (single appearance)(no lines)
- Limbo instructor (single appearance)(TV or computer screen)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Fred's mansion
|Kurt||He wanted to drive Sandy out of business.|
|Sandy Blake||He doesn't trust himself and said that he could collect the insurance money with the beast.|
|Grafton Brownstone||He is part of the industry that's building Aquatica.|
|Grafton Brownstone as the sea monster||To steal his wife's diamond necklace so that she does not find out that it is a fake.|
The following credits will be how they are shown on-screen (or at least as close as possible).
- Velma refers to a werewolf jewelry theft, which happened in the direct-to-video film, Big Top Scooby-Doo!.
- Velma also refers to a vampire jewelry theft, which happened in another direct-to-video film, Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire.
- Shaggy calls Scooby by his full name, which is 'Scoobert von Dooenheimer'.
- Almost two years before its scheduled release date, Matthew Lillard made a post on Twitter and Instagram about it having his favourite line of Shaggy's, with a shot of the line from the script itself.
- Lillard also referred to it as Beach Blanket Beastie, which seems to have been its name at the time.
- Warner's online ads claimed a Digital HD release would happen on the same day of the DVD it was included on (see below), but it has yet to be added to either iTunes or Amazon.
- Fred's mansion looks quite similar to the Jones mansion from Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated.
- Furthermore, the trap activated by ringing the bell could be a reference to a similar trap Fred used in The Creeping Creatures.
- The whole plotline of the gang going to a resort owned by one of Daphne's uncles is similar to the plot of Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster.
- The music during the exposition after the unmasking is from Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby's full name had already been clearly established as just Scoobert Doo.
In other languages
|Greek||Ο Σκούμπι Ντου και το Τερατάκι της Παραλίας||Scooby-Doo and the Beastie of the Beach|
|French||Scooby-Doo et le Monstre du Plage||Scooby-Doo and the Monster of the Beach|
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Surf's Up, Scooby-Doo! DVD released by Warner Home Video on May 5, 2015.
Annette: Hello. I'm Annette.
- ↑ All Upcoming Times for Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie". Zap2it. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- ↑ @MatthewLillard (April 4, 2013). "Maybe...my favorite line ever. SCOOBY-DOO BEACH BLANKET BEASTIE". Twitter. Retrieved November 22, 2014.
- ↑ matthewlillard (April 4, 2013). "Maybe...my favorite line ever. SCOOBY-DOO BEACH BLANKET BEASTIE". Instagram. Retrieved November 22, 2014.