Scooby-Doo! and Scrappy-Doo!: The Complete Season 1 is an upcoming 2-disc DVD set, featuring all 16 episodes of the original, half-hour incarnation of Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo. It is scheduled for release by Warner Home Video on April 28, 2015.
"TA DADADA TA DAAA! PUPPY POWER!"
Join Scooby-Doo, Shaggy and the Mystery Inc. Gang for more jitter-inducing mysteries! Along for the ride is Scooby-Doo's nephew - the one and only, ever-fearless Scrappy-Doo! Will the pint-sized pup help the gang overcome all manner of supernatural creeps and crawlies? Tune in to these 16 jijinks-filled episodes to find out! Collected for the first time on DVD, the Complete Season 1 is a trasure trove of classic Scooby-Doo. Get some Scooby Snacks and dig in for some puppy-powered fun!
- The Scarab Lives!
- The Night Ghoul of Wonderworld
- Strange Encounters of a Scooby Kind
- The Neon Phantom of the Roller Disco!
- Shiver and Shake, That Demon's a Snake
- The Scary Sky Skeleton
- The Demon of the Dugout
- The Hairy Scare of the Devil Bear
- Twenty Thousand Screams Under the Sea
- I Left My Neck in San Francisco
- When You Wish Upon a Star Creature
- The Ghoul, the Bat and the Ugly
- Rocky Mountain Yiiiii!
- The Sorcerer's a Menace
- Lock the Door, It's a Minotaur!
- The Ransom of Scooby Chief
- Naming the set "season 1", is debatable. The episodes included constitute one production, which ran from 1979-1980, and was virtually the same as the previous incarnations, only it added Scrappy-Doo to the mix. was evidently well recieved and the following year, Hanna-Barbera revamped the show, removing the mystery solving (and therefore Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, and Velma Dinkley) to comedic misadventures of Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo, and Shaggy Rogers across the globe getting into trouble across, more often than not, still involving monsters that were defeared by pure luck. The format change also included reducing the time from 20 minutes to 7, as well as packaging them with other shows that was producing at the time. This format ran from 1980-1983, and was only aired under the Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo banner in reruns. Amazon and iTunes also designate them all as individual seasons in their digital purchases.
- The front cover features Fred, Daphne, Shaggy, and Velma on top of a haunted house, being harrassed by a vampire, with the Wolfman, a skeleton, and a ghost inside. (The vampire is possibly meant to be Dracula from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts, which also included the same designed, Wolfman.) Outside, Scrappy-Doo points out a mummy, grabbing Scooby by the tail, to come along with him.
- This will be Scrappy's second appearance on a DVD cover, after Happy Spook-Day Scooby-Doo!.
- However Happy Spook-Day, Scooby-Doo! hasn't been released in North America yet.
- Surprisingly, there are no errors in listing the episodes, not even an exclamation mark missing.