Scooby, Shaggy, and the rest of the gang investigate an old castle which turns out to be a tourist attraction named Joust for Fun, which is being haunted by the Black Knight and his fire-breathing pet dragon.
Scooby-Doo! Phantom of the Knight starts off with the player encountering the monster of this game; The Black Knight.
- Jane McHaggis (single appearance)
Clues depend on which suspect is the culprit (the culprit is selected randomly each playthrough). There is also a number of red herring clues which can be found regardless of the culprit.
Chester the Jester
Red Herring Clues
|Ewan McHaggis||Claimed that everyone but him was involved with the Black Knight.|
|Chester the Jester||His jokes weren't making him enough money.|
|Sir Lacksalot||Upset that his knight armor was messing up his good looks.|
|Maria Hernandez||She disliked her career as a waitress.|
|Wizard Amziani||He usually wanted to be left alone with his potions and spells.|
|Chester the Jester||Motive/reason|
- Advertised features:
- Enjoy virtually unlimited game scenarios -- the clues, villains, and outcome change each time you play.
- 3 levels of difficulty: Spooky, Spookier and Spooktacular.
- Explore over 25 fully interactive areas.
- Discover valuable clues that help solve the mystery.
- Solve puzzles and complete activities for game clues.
- Enjoy cinematic, TV-like animations, movies and an original soundtrack.
- Builds thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Develops research skills, deductive reasoning, and logical analysis.
- Recommended for ages 5-10.
- The game uses a title card reminiscent of the title cards of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!.
- It was released in October 2000 along with Showdown in Ghost Town, the same time that Alien Invaders was released on VHS and DVD.
- Buy from Amazon.com