Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem is a video game based developed by Artificial Mind and Movement, published by THQ, and distributed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on the PlayStation 2, Xbox, Gamecube, and Game Boy Advance.
For the home video game consoles, it was released on March 2, 2004 and March 26, 2004 in North America and PAL regions, respectively, and handheld console on September 10, 2003 and November 7, 2003 for North America and PAL regions, respectively.
Whilst investigating a standard mystery at Hambridge University, Mystery Inc. discover that a mysterious organization is using pages from an ancient book, the Tome of Doom, to unleash real ghosts and monsters into the world. Armed with the Tome, the gang must re-capture the monsters and uncover clues in order to solve the mystery.
- Episode 1: The Haunting of Hambridge
- Episode 2: Mayhem at the Movies
- Episode 3: Weird, Wild West
- Episode 4: Bad Juju in the Bayou
- Episode 5: Hi-Tech Terror
This applies to the home console platforms.
- Scott Innes as Scooby-Doo and Shaggy Rogers
- Frank Welker as Fred Jones, Doug Milton, and Mummy
- Grey DeLisle as Daphne Blake, Selena Drake, Mindi Stiles, actress, and ShermanTech scientist
- Mindy Cohn as Velma Dinkley
- Jeff Bennett as Alan Dinsdale, Walter Peabody, Robert Zabrinski, Travis Sherman, mercenary
- Tom Kenny as Earl Milton, Johnny Channayaptra. Billy Bob, mercenary, and ShermanTech scientist
- James Taylor as Jeremy Rhodes, Zombie, ShermanTech scientist, watchman, and security guard
- Jennifer Hale as Poltergeist, computer voice, and ShermanTech scientist
- There is a laugh track on all formats.
- This is the first video game based on the series in which Mindy Cohn voices Velma.
- The title cards for the Game Boy Advance levels don't refer to them as episodes.