|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby-Doo and the gang investigate when the mummy of the Egyptian king Shaggunkamen springs to life at the Coolsville Museum, seeking revenge for a curse.
Insert details here.
- Lotta Kayre (single appearance)
- Lord Dusty Diggs (single appearance)
- Pierce Deere (single appearance)
- Mummy of King Shaggunkamen (single appearance)(Iona Bunch's disguise)
- Mummies (single appearance)(Iona Bunch's bodyguards' disguises)
- Iona Bunch (single appearance)
- Iona Bunch's bodyguards (single appearance)
- Museum goers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Lord Dusty Diggs||Claimed that the mummy's curse might come true.|
|Pierce Deere||Upset that his museum exhibit was cancelled.|
|Iona Bunch||She wanted to buy King Shaggunkamen's treasures.|
| Iona Bunch as the Mummy of King Shaggunkamen|
Her bodyguards as other mummies
|To force the museum to sell King Shaggunkamen's treasures.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.