Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Surf's Up, Scooby-Doo! is an upcoming 2-disc DVD set. It is scheduled for release by Warner Home Video on May 5, 2015.
For Scooby-Doo, Shaggy and the rest of the crime-busting crew, life is never a day at the beach. So when the Gang go to a resort in Florida for a much-needed vacation, they kick back and enjoy some sun, sand and... a sea monster?! When a weird, water creature causes trouble in paradise by stealing precious jewels, the Gang will either sink, or swim to solve the case. Also, watch Scooby-Doo make a splash in 12 more fun-filled summertime episodes full of nautical nuisances. Will the Gang throw in the towel when they face aquatic apparitions, haunted lighthouses, and other oceanic oddities? Pick up this collection today so the entire family can ride the wave of scary fun and adventure with Scooby-Doo!
- Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie
- A Clue for Scooby-Doo
- Scooby's Night with a Frozen Fright
- Scooby Dude
- Scooby-Nocchio/Scooby's Roots/Lighthouse Keeper Scooby
- Excalibur Scooby/Scooby's Luck of the Irish/Scooby's Escape from Atlantis
- Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
- Hang In There, Scooby
- The Creepy Case of Old Iron Face
- A Creepy Tangle in the Bermuda Triangle
- She Sees Sea Monsters by the Seashore
- Shiver and Shake, That Demon's a Snake
- Twenty Thousand Screams Under the Sea
- Originally, the special was going to be called Scooby-Doo! Beach Blanket Beastie.
- Interestingly, Hang In There, Scooby is listed alone, without two other shorts that complete it, like the episodes of the same show included in disc 1. This may change, however.
- Pre-order it from Amazon.com