Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Surf's Up, Scooby-Doo! is a 2-disc DVD set, containing 12 episodes from various Scooby-Doo series, highlighted by the additional new special, Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie. It was released by Warner Home Video on May 5, 2015.
SOAK UP ALL THE FRIGHTENING FUN IN THIS SPLASH-TACULAR SCOOBY-DOO! COLLECTION!
For Scooby-Doo, Shaggy and the rest of the crime-busting crew, life is never a day at the beach. So when the Gang go to a resort in Florida for a much-needed vacation, they kick back and enjoy some sun, sand and...a sea monster?! When a weird water creature causes trouble in paradise by stealing precious jewels, the Gang will either sink or swim to solve the case. Also, watch Scooby-Doo make a splash in 12 more fun-filled summertime episodes full of nautical nuisances. Will the Gang throw in the towel when they face aquatic apparitions, haunted lighthouses, and other oceanic oddities? Pick up this collection today so the entire family can ride the wave of scary fun and adventure with Scooby-Doo!
- Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie
- A Clue for Scooby-Doo
- Scooby's Night with a Frozen Fright
- Scooby Dude
- Scooby-Nocchio/Scooby's Roots/Lighthouse Keeper Scooby
- Excalibur Scooby/Scooby's Luck of the Irish/Scooby's Escape from Atlantis
- Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
- Hang In There, Scooby
- The Creepy Case of Old Iron Face
- A Creepy Tangle in the Bermuda Triangle
- She Sees Sea Monsters by the Seashore
- Shiver and Shake, That Demon's a Snake
- Twenty Thousand Screams Under the Sea
- The front cover is loosely based on Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie.
- Warner's online ads claimed there would be a Digital HD release on the same day as the DVD's, but there has yet to be one on either iTunes or Amazon.
In other languages
|Greek||Scooby-Doo! 13 Τρομακτικές Ιστορίες: Καιρός γαι Σερφ Scooby-Doo!||Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Stories: Time for Surf Scooby-Doo!|| Episodes 2, 3, 4, 9, 10 and 13 borrow ready Greek translations by Audio VIsual, while the rest are newly dubbed.|
Episode 12 borrows the new translation from the Complete Season 1 set.
|French||Scooby-Doo! 13 Aventures au Surf||Scooby-Doo! 13 Adventures in Surf||TBA||Warner Video|
- ↑ Lambert, David (January 28, 2015) Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! - A New Warner DVD: '13 Spooky Tales: Surf's Up Scooby-Doo!'. TVShowsOnDVD. Retrieved June 9, 2015.
- Buy it from Amazon.com