|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby's Three Ding-A-Ling Circus is the first part of the fourth episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
The guys attend a circus, but can't afford admission, so they get jobs selling peanuts and hotdogs, but when they eat the "profits", they get in big trouble with the boss.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Actor||Slippo the Seal|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Scooby and Scrappy's dogtags should have their initials stylised in teal, but are prone to have the following mistakes (including being completely covered in teal or just empty):
- The female trapeze artist grabs the hands of the same male trapeze artist at least three times.
- Scooby's nose turns brown when he laughs at eating all the hotdogs he was supposed to sell.
- Scrappy asks "Isn't this exciting Uncle Scooby?" and Scooby answers "Reah, he he he", but the words come out of Shaggy's mouth.
- Scrappy yells "This is fun!" with a closed mouth.
- When Scooby and Shaggy get hung from the wire, it starts from the left of the screen and continues until near the other side of the screen.
- Scrappy's outfit pants are brown instead of white when he puts the costume off to go help the guys.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show: Volume One DVD set released May 20, 2008.