|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History needs full details of what occurred.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
The gang first saw the Ghost of Captain Cutler there. It was also home to the area known as the "Graveyard of Ships" (where a unique type of glowing seaweed was found); it got that name because of the numerous ships that had sunk there over the years.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- Scooby Doo... Where Are You! (Gold Key Comics)
- #4(a). The Ghostly Sea Diver
- Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- #135(a). Those Meddling Kids
- This is the first time the gang are at the beach, a typical hangout. It's unknown if this is the same beach as the ones they appear at across the rest of the series, perhaps the reason why it's only identified in this episode is due to establishing it by name.
- It's not explicitly confirmed, but this could be retconned to being situated in Coolsville, the town the gang grew up in as kids as depicted in A Pup Named Scooby-Doo. Whether or not this is Coolsville Beach itself is unknown.