|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Shaggy becomes the unlikely caddy of celebrity basketball player Chris Paul, when the latter enters a charity golf tournament to help an art school, which is not only on the brink of closing, but also haunted by a swamp monster.
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Chris Paul (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Bee Man of Alcatraz (single appearance)(no lines)(Bob the Beekeeper's disguise)
- Bob the Beekeeper (single appearance)
- Swamp Monster (single appearance)(no lines)(caddy's disguise)
- Caddy (single appearance)
- Golfer (single appearance)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Gophers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Teacher (single appearance)
- Kids (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Golf announcer (single appearance)
- Burt Friendly (single appearance)(no lines)
- Arthur C. Habberknackles (single appearance)(no lines)
- Hadlee P. Jones (single appearance)(no lines)
- Miscellaneous golfers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer 3 (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- Chris Paul's helicopter
- Golf karts
|Teacher||She acted spooky.|
|Burt Friendly||Land developer.|
|Arthur C. Habberknackles||Self-claimed child-hater and art-despiser.|
|Hadlee P. Jones||Trying to buy the land for years.|
|Bob the Beekeeper as the Bee Man of Alcatraz||Unknown.|
|Caddy as the Swamp Monster||To buy the land cheap and build expensive condos.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci|| Velma Dinkley|
|Phil LaMarr|| Caddy|
- Shaggy announces the celebrity guest in the title card, as an allusion to The New Scooby-Doo Movies, although it isn't exclusive to Shaggy in Guess Who, as Velma has a turn in the next episode, A Mystery Solving Gang Divided
- Shaggy being talented in golfing has been seen before in A Terrifying Round with a Menacing Metallic Clown, an episode of What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- The kids in orange scuba gear, and Scooby in green, is an allusion to the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode A Clue for Scooby Doo.
- Disguises: Fred, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby as artists; Daphne as art model.
- The Bee Man of Alcatraz is a parody of the Birdman of Alcatraz, aka Robert Stroud, a convicted murderer who raised and wrote books about birds while he was an inmate of Leavenworth Penitentiary, but gained more popularity while at Alcatraz, mostly due to the film Birdman of Alcatraz, starring Burt Lancaster.
- While Chris Paul is pretending to teach art to confuse the Swamp Monster, he notes "There are no mistakes, only happy accidents." This is a famous quote attributed to the late television painter Bob Ross.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- As the swamp monster is chasing Chris Paul, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo in a golf cart, for a brief moment, their golf cart, changes from yellow to orange.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It is not mentioned if the fire department responded and/or reacted to Shaggy pulling the fire alarm at the Art School to distract the Swamp Monster. Pulling a false fire alarm can be a serious offense.
- The scoreboard incorrectly lists Burt Friendly as A. Friendly.