|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
A geologist gets a crush on Daphne and uses love-related disguises to try to attract her attention.
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Geologist (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Phantom Terror (single appearance)(no lines)(geologist's disguise)
- Monster Mob (only time mentioned)
- Rose Monster (single appearance)(photograph)(geologist's disguise)
- Candy Box Monster (single appearance)(photograph)(disguise)
- Diamond Ring Monster (single appearance)(photograph)(disguise)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Judge (single appearance)(no lines)
- Rest stop
- Geologist's cell
- Jewelry store
- The Jersey Journal
- Paper USA
- Geologist's pillow
- Geologist's spoon
- Munsee Monitor
- The Peoria Post
- The Skokie Sentinel
- Daphne's handbag
- Daphne's lipstick
- Photo of Daphne
|Geologist||At first, he wanted the mineral wealth all to himself, but then he wanted to impress Daphne.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- This story is presented without any word balloons. The only words are in newspaper headlines. Although Velma does communicate with Daphne through pictures.
- Daphne has purple eyes.
- Daphne keeps a photo of herself in her handbag.
- Cartoon Network #1 (1998).
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The geologist's hair is wild until he is first in prison. Then it looks either combed or cut.
- Paper USA's photo that says Mystery Inc., only has Daphne.
- The geologist isn't seen wearing (or half wearing) his diamond ring monster costume.