|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang visit Velma's favorite renaissance fair, which is attacked by a jester monster.
Insert details here.
- Miscellaneous faire goers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Stu (single appearance)
- Duckman (first appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- King Todd (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- William the Silly (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- Bippy (mentioned)
- Police officer 1
- Police officer 2 (no lines)
- Gabby (only time mentioned)
- West Farmville Renaissance Faire
- East Farmville Renaissance Faire (mentioned)
- Jester's home
|Francis||He wanted some new ideas.|
|Bess||Upset that King Avery confiscated all non-authentic objects.|
|Harvey as the Jester||To scare King Avery away so he could profit on non-authentic attractions.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|John DiMaggio|| Harvey|
|Robin Atkin Downes||Francis|
- The Bippy game was last played by Daphne in The People vs. Fred Jones.
- Daphne Du Jour: "inventing" things during the renaissance period.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Of all of Shaggy and Scooby's elaborate misdirections, the ruse they pull on the Jester Ghost in this episode may be the most astonishing. Not only do they expertly disguise themselves and distract him from his original goal of chasing them, as usual, but they also somehow are able to get him to get on a bus, go 'home,' brush his teeth and go to bed ALL before he finally realizes he's been tricked. How did they get the bus ticket? Whose house did they send him to? How were they able to alter his perception to THAT degree, and for THAT long? Even more astonishing is the fact that this all seems to occur within a handful of minutes.
Shaggy: Like, OK Scoob. Keep your eyes peeled for assassins.
Velma: Guys. I think it's time we get out of this dungeon. (They step out of their medieval restraints, to relieved comments)
VELMA: Good thing Shaggy and Scooby keep a full medieval banquet's worth of food hidden in the Mystery Machine incase of emergencies.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|There Wolf|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|How to Train Your Coward|