Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Frankie Martin (only appearance)
- Steve Harwell (only appearance)
- Shawn (only appearance)
- Shawna (only appearance)
- Coral Creature (only appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Rama Yam (only appearance)(Spencer Johnson's disguise)
- Spencer Johnson (only appearance)
- Paul DeLisle (only appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Greg Camp (only appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Yogi Bear (indirectly mentioned)
- Michael Urbano (only appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Queensland, Australia
- Great Barrier Reef
- International Sand Castle Competition
- Beach-A-Palooza Blast
- Miami Beach (mentioned)
- New Guinea (mentioned)
|Frankie Martin||Angry that Smash Mouth's loud music was destroying the sandcastles.|
|Shawn & Shawna||They claimed to be surfers, but nobody ever saw them surfing.|
|Smash Mouth||Payback to the sand builders trying to get them off the beach.|
|Spencer Johnson disguised as Rama Yam||Hypnotized beach goers into making an underwater tunnel to New Guinea.|
|Coral Creature||Due to it being a real monster. However it only came to the surface because Spencer Johnson was disturbing its environment.|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Grey DeLisle||Daphne Blake|
|Steven J. Blum||Rama Yam|
|James Arnold Taylor||Frankie Martin|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"New Planet"||Written by Gregory D. Camp, Paul Gerald DeLisle, Steven Scott Harwell||Smash Mouth||N/A|
- This episode was included in Cartoon Network's Scooby-Doo! Back to School Marathon (August 10–11, 2013).
- Smash Mouth bassist Paul DeLisle is caricatured in the episode but did not provide a voice. Paul is no relation to Grey DeLisle who plays Daphne.
- Fred makes reference to the tagline of Jaws 2. This is the second What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode to do that after J.J. Hakimoto did it in the first season episode 3-D Struction.
- Shaggy believes that yoga was invented by Yogi Bear.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Shaggy is pulled head first into the sand but Rama Yam has his feet.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When Fred, Daphne and Velma enter the tunnel, the airlock is full of water. How come it didn't get flooded?
- The plan to dig the reef way between Australia and New Guinea using manual labor is highly improbable The shortest distance between the tourist areas of The Great Barrier Reef and Papua New Guinea is approximately 800 kilometres (500 miles). Even the shortest distance between the countries is about 150 kilometres (95 miles).
- It is unknown what happened to the other members of Smash Mouth during the mystery or how the sand got there.
- In reality there are underwater highways. Arguably the most famous is the Channel Tunnel between Folkstone, England and Coquelles, France.
- It is still unexplained where and how did the Scooby Snack came from to make Shaggy and Scooby wake up from their trance.
- How did the medallion not hypnotize the gang when they first saw it?
In other languages
|Greek||Κάστρα στην Άμμο||Castles in the Sand|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Sea Monsters DVD released by Warner Home Video March 6, 2012.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Gold Paw||What's New, Scooby-Doo?