Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
- 1 Premise
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Characters
- 4 Locations
- 5 Objects
- 6 Vehicles
- 7 Suspects
- 8 Cast
- 9 Songs
- 10 Notes/trivia
- 11 In other languages
- 12 Home media
- 13 Quotes
- 14 External links
Insert details here.
- Toddy Stickfigger (single appearance)
- Brooke Bjork (single appearance)
- Sonny Les Matines (single appearance)
- Gargoyle (single appearance)(no lines)(Guy L'Avorton & Danica LeBlake's disguises)
- Guy L'Avorton (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Danica LeBlake (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Miscellaneous models (single appearance)(no lines)
- Pigeons (single appearance)(no lines)
- Taxi driver (single appearance)
- Uncle Julius (mentioned)
- Paris, France
|Brooke Bjork||She took the place of the missing Danica LeBlake.|
|Toddy Stickfigger||Publicity for his fashion label.|
|Sonny Les Matines||He loves Gargoyles.|
|Guy L'Avorton||Sneaking around in the sewerage, and he flew a hang glider.|
|Danica LeBlake and Guy L'Avorton as the Gargoyle||Danica staged her own abduction to live a simpler life.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Nonchalant "||Written by Charles Boyer and Francis Lareau||Chapeaumelon||N/A|
|"Ça plane pour moi "||Written by Lou de Pryck, Yves Maurice Lacomblez, and Alain Pierre Ward||Plastic Bertrand||N/A|
- "The Mystery Machine" written on the side of the van has been changed to "Le Machine Mystere".
- At the end, Danica is wearing Daphne's original outfit, only in inverse colours (e.g. light purple dress with a dark purple lining).
- Daphne is the third member of the Mystery Inc. to personally know the villain; her cousin Danica (though she figured it out at the end). The first was Velma with her lab partner Gibby and the second was Shaggy with his friend Meadow. Also out of the three, Danica redeemed herself at the end.
- Aside from her black hair, Danica looks identical to Daphne--Daphne also mentions having an uncle named Julius who must look a lot like her and Danica, as Daphne claims, "Even my Uncle Julius looks like Danica when he's in heels."
- When Velma mentions the catacombs, Fred replies by saying he is allergic to cats apparently.
- Disguises: Daphne as Danica; Scooby as a poodle.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- A small brick wall for Daphne briefly materialises in the middle of the road just so she can sit while putting on her galoshes.
- Velma mentioned the coin Fred was using was a Franc, but France had actually stopped using Francs as its currency in 2002, three years before this episode aired.
- It's almost impossible for Scooby, Shaggy, Fred and Velma to beat Daphne and Danica (the latter still in her Gargoyle disguise) to the exact location before they do.
- Shaggy never mentioned the gargoyle being ticklish to Fred.
- Also it wouldn’t have worked due to the costume.
- The person in the gargoyle costume would’ve been killed after being hit by a train.
In other languages
|Greek||Έτοιμοι για Τρόμο||Ready for Scare|
|Polish||Postrach Paryża||Terror of Paris|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Misterio a la Francesa||Mystery to the France|
|Swedish||I drakens klor||In dragon's claws|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Wrestle Maniacs||What's New, Scooby-Doo?
|Farmed & Dangerous|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.