The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Toddy Stickfigger (single appearance)
- Brooke Bjork (single appearance)
- Sonny Les Matines (single appearance)
- Gargoyle (single appearance)(no lines)(Guy L'Avorton & Danica LeBlake's disguises)
- Guy L'Avorton (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Danica LeBlake (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Miscellaneous models (single appearance)(no lines)
- Pigeons (single appearance)(no lines)
- Taxi driver (single appearance)
- Uncle Julius (only time mentioned)
- Paris, France
|Brooke Bjork||She took the place of the missing Danica LeBlake.|
|Toddy Stickfigger||Publicity for his fashion label.|
|Sonny Les Matines||He loves Gargoyles.|
|Guy L'Avorton||Sneaking around in the sewerage, and he flew a hang glider.|
|Danica LeBlake and Guy L'Avorton as the Gargoyle||Danica staged her own abduction to live a simpler life.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Nonchalant"||Written by Charles Boyer and Francis Lareau||Chapeaumelon||N/A|
|"Ça plane pour moi"||Written by Lou de Pryck, Yves Maurice Lacomblez, and Alain Pierre Ward||Plastic Bertrand||N/A|
- "The Mystery Machine" written on the side of the van has been changed to "Le Machine Mystere".
- At the end, Danica is wearing Daphne's original outfit, only in inverse colours (e.g. light purple dress with a dark purple lining).
- Daphne is the third member of the Mystery Inc. to personally know the villain; her cousin Danica (though she figured it out at the end). The first was Velma with her lab partner Gibby and the second was Shaggy with his friend Meadow. Also out of the three, Danica redeemed herself at the end.
- Aside from her black hair, Danica looks identical to Daphne, who claims to have an uncle name Julius who "looks like Danica when he's in heels."
- Disguises: Daphne as Danica; Scooby as a poodle.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- A small brick wall for Daphne briefly materialises in the middle of the road just so she can sit while putting on her galoshes.
- Velma mentioned the coin Fred was using was a Franc, but France had actually stopped using Francs as its currency in 2002, three years before this episode aired.
- It's completely impossible for Scooby, Shaggy, Fred and Velma to beat Daphne and Danica (the latter still in her Gargoyle disguise) to the exact location before they do.
In other languages
|Greek||Έτοιμοι για Τρόμο||Ready for Scare|
|Polish||Postrach Paryża||Terror of Paris|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Misterio a la Francesa||Mystery to the France|
|Swedish||I drakens klor||In dragon's claws|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Wrestle Maniacs|| What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Farmed & Dangerous|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.