|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main image.
The gang and celebrity comedian Kenan Thompson help out with a telethon.
Insert details here.
- Kenan Thompson (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Meghan (single appearance)
- Contractor (single appearance)
- Simone (single appearance)
- Pazzo the Ghost Clown (single appearance)(A.J. Dobbs's disguise)
- A.J. Dobbs (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Anchorwoman (single appearance)
- Anchorman (single appearance)
- Mayor (single appearance)(no lines)(TV or computer screen)
- Baby orangutan (single appearance)(no lines)(TV or computer screen)
- Pazzo the Clown (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Banana (TV or computer screen)
- Shaggy's t-shirt
- Scooby's dog collar
- Scooby Snacks (mentioned)
- Velma's magnifying glass
- Velma's glasses
|Contractor||He had to rewire the entire building.|
|Simone||Angry that Kenan didn't want her as his partner.|
|A.J. Dobbs as Pazzo the Ghost Clown||To shut down QTTT and destroy all tapes of Pazzo in revenge for being the pie boy.|
- Shaggy announces the celebrity guest in the title card.
- Disguises: Fred as Fred Flintstone; Daphne as Jeannie.
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- Velma loses her glasses.
- There are several Hanna-Barbera references:
- As Kenan Thompson walks down the hall, one can see posters of The Banana Splits and The Herculoids.
- As Pazzo the Ghost Clown finds two mannequins, Fred and Daphne sneak away as Fred Flintstone and Jeannie, from the The Flintstones and Jeannie, respectively. Although Daphne's disguise is more obvious than Fred's, who dressed rather generically in comparison.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It's not explained how the gang know Kenan before the start of the episode.
- The anchorman at the beginning of the episode is credited as "Sports guy", despite the fact he doesn't say anything sports-related.
- When Dobbs is introduced, he is seen wearing glasses, but after his unmasking, the glasses disappear.
- Why would Dobbs dress as a ghost clown when Pazzo is still alive?
Daphne: It wouldn't be a mystery without a creepy basement.
Kenan Thompson: Excuse me miss, is this hiding spot taken?
A.J. Dobbs: And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling... (pie in the face)