|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang of Mystery, Inc., test out a bunch of equipment that's supposed to be for spying spooks - and they'll need all of it for their investigation of a supposedly haunted factory!
Insert details here.
- Museum owners (single appearance)
- Superman (first appearance)(poster)(cameo)
- Newscaster (single appearance)(TV or computer screen)
- Admiral Paul Eisenberg (single appearance)(TV or computer screen)
- Museum goers (single appearance)(no lines)
- C.R. Hamilton (single appearance)(portrait)
- Mystery Inc.'s clubhouse
- Poughkeepsie, Upstate New York
|Admiral Paul Eisenberg||He got angry when the press asked him about Project Rainbow so Shaggy thought he had something to hide.|
|Museum owners||To sell merchandise to gullible tourists.|
- On the first page, Shaggy & Scooby are watching from a site parodying YouTube.
- Clevertown is a reference to Cleveland, Scott Gross's hometown.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The gang live in Clevertown, same as in The Goal Line Ghost of Terrible Terry. However, their hometown has been established several times within the DC Comics canon to be Coolsville, which was adapted from the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo TV series.
- The spelling of Clevertown on Shaggy's poster, has it as two words.