|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang go on the run after they are believed to be helping the mysterious Professor Huh?
Insert details here.
- Professor Huh? (final appearance)(redeemed)(Donald Jones's disguise)
- Rose (final appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Rose's henchmen (final appearance)
- Donald Jones (final appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Miscellaneous police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
|To discredit Fred, because Rose was jealous of the free work he was getting.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Dee Bradley Baker|| Professor Huh?|
|Eric Bauza|| President Moon|
Coast guard officer
|Kevin Michael Richardson|| Mike Todd|
- It is the second part of Professor Huh? Part 1.
- This was aired in a death slot on Boomerang. Despite being written as the finale (along with Professor Huh? Part 1), this wasn't aired as the finale, possibly because the irregular format of the fiftieth episode being split into two segments Pizza O'Possum's/The Curse of Half-Beard's Booty.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby as cops.
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jeepers" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- Daphne Du Jour:
- The Daily Sleuth calls Rose a "Small Sherlock."
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Professor Huh? Part 1|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.