|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Consumerites (single appearance)
- Monsters outside mall (no lines)
- Rufus T. Dinkley (mentioned)
- Mrs. Blake (mentioned)
- Bud Abbott (mentioned)(deceased)
- Lou Costello (mentioned)(deceased)
- Mrs. Valdez (only time mentioned)
- Cliffy's mom (mentioned)(deceased)
- Cliffy's dad (mentioned)(deceased)
- Moe Howard (only time mentioned)
- Shemp Howard (only time mentioned)
- Ned Blake (mentioned)
- New York
- Complex Alpha (mentioned)
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffen: Plot-Meister
- J.M. DeMatteis: Word-Meister
- Patrick Olliffe: Pencil-Meister
- Tom Nguyen and Andy Owens: Ink-Meisters
- Hi-Fi: Color-Meister
- Travis Lanham: Letter-Meister
- Liz Erickson: Assistant-Meister
- Jill Thompson: Cover-Meister
- Trevore Hairsine and Antoine Fabela: Variant-Meisters
- Harvey Richards: Meister
- Jim Chadwick: Meister of Meisters
- Cliffy's still getting over the attack he and Scooby faced in the previous story.
- Shaggy took a job at Complex Alpha in When Shaggy Met Scooby!
- Daphne punched Shaggy in the nose in the previous story.
- Fred admits to himself that he's attracted to Daisy since they bonded in Left Behind.
- Fred compares Daphne and Velma to Moe and Shemp Howard, respectively.
- Shaggy feels a "disturbance in the force" and a "glitch in the Matrix", references to the films Star Wars and The Matrix, respectively.
- Daisy's maiden name is revealed to be Valdez.
- Daphne Blake's Mysterious Mysteries has had at least ninety-two episodes.
- Fred mentions in a flashback how they uncovered phony headless ghost with an axe which is a reference to the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Haunted House Hang-Up.
- Daphne's middle name is revealed to be Ann.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 1.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- Shaggy mentions the plays Les Miserables and Fiddler on the Roof, the latter of which he played Tevye in his junior year of high school.
- CJNickel and Mears are parodies of J.C. Penney and Sears, respectively.
- Shaggy refers to Daphne and Velma as Abbott and Costello.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The Mystery Machine suddenly has "Mystery Machine" written on the side, but it's unclear if this has been added by the team or not.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.