|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
In order to gain immortality, Dr. Phibes plans on setting off an EMP bomb at the end of the "Polar Bear 3000" race which will destroy all electronics across the world! Therefore, all the world's scientist will have to work for him. Naturally, Shaggy and Scooby enter the race to make sure that he doesn't succeed! However, they discover that Phibes had planted the device in the Mystery Machine. Therefore, they go back in time to stop it.
Insert details here.
- Dr. Phineus Phibes
- Agent 1
- Dr. Speed (only appearance)(Agent 2's disguise)
- Agent 2
- Agent 13 (main story and flashback)
- Agent 5 (no lines)
- Agent 8
- Agent 11 (no lines)
- Agent 12 (no lines)
- Agent 6 (no lines)
- Dr. Trebla
- Bruce (final appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Brucey (final appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Professor Albert Einstein (only time mentioned)
- Electron fusion devices
- Agent 13's electric nose hair trimmer
- Scooby Snacks
|Scott Menville||Shaggy Rogers|
|Jeff Bennett||Dr. Phineus Phibes|
Agent 2/Dr. Speed
|Casey Kasem||Dr. Albert Shaggleford|
- Bruce and Brucey, the hired henchmen of Phibes from Don't Feed the Animals, make cameos as contestants in the race.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Polo a Polo||Pole to Pole|
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Almost Ghosts||Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!