- This article is about the episode. For the location, see Pizza O'Possum's Party Emporium.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Pizza O'Possum's is the first of half of the twenty-fourth episode of season 2 of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!, and the fiftieth overall. It was followed by The Curse of Half-Beard's Booty. This episode is not canon because neither Zac Moncrief and Jon Colton Barry were involved.
Shaggy finally gets the chance to win an arcade toy he's wanted since childhood.
Insert details here.
- Kids (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
|Pizza O'Possum's employee||She said the less bratty kids around here the better.|
|Grandpa Gary||He said that animatronics are underappreciated by kids these days.|
|Lydia controlling the Pizza O'Possum robot||To get Pizza Pup.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Fred Tatasciore||Pizza O'Possum|
- This was aired in a death slot on Boomerang. Perhaps because of the irregular format, this and The Curse of Half-Beard's Booty was the last to air (despite the intention of Professor Huh? Part 1 and Professor Huh? Part 6 3/4 being written as the finale), which has been the case in other countries, too.
- This episode, along with The Curse of Half-Beard's Booty, were a test for a potential season 3 set up, with Jeff Mednikow given creative control over them. In doing so, story editor, Jon Colton Barry, found their personalities to be too off-model and doesn't consider them to be canon.
- Pizza O'Possum's is a parody of Chuck E. Cheese and Five Nights At Freddy's.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Velma had been hiding this dark gaming secret from her past, despite not having any interest in it in Protein Titans 2. This was due to the fact that series story-editor Jon Colton Barry had little to no input with this episode.
- Daphne acted far crueler towards Velma in this episode than she did throughout the rest of the series; she coerced Velma to play a game, she knew she had an addiction to, even though Velma begged her not to, then when the case was over, Daphne ordered Velma, an addict, to simply stop playing. This contradicts the way Daphne felt in Sorcerer Snacks Scare, about Fred bribing Scooby & Shaggy, their friends, with Scooby Snacks, along with Velma studying.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|World of Witchcraft|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|The Curse of Half-Beard's Booty|