The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: * History.
The Phantom was the disguise of ex-magician, Bluestone the Great.
The phantom looked like a classic ghost -- a translucent white sheet with eyeholes.
Powers and abilities
- Intangibility: He used a mirror to create an intangible image.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Insert details here.
- The Phantom is just referred to as "Ghost" in his model sheet.
- It's not explicitly stated, but the Phantom was likely intended to be the ghost of Vasquez.
- A profile on the Phantom is featured in DC Comics' Scooby-Doo story Who's Who in Scooby-Doo. It is referred to as the Telescope Ghost, on account of what it was using at the beginning of the episode.
- The Phantom is a recurring enemy in call areas of the video game Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights. There's also a Monster Token to unlock him in the game's Monster Gallery.
- In the ride Scooby-Doo's Haunted Mansion Ride, the Phantom appears as a real ghost scaring riders in the bedroom.
- In the DTV Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King, the Phantom was among the real monsters seen in the monster bar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.