|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: * History.
- This article is about the character from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Hassle in the Castle. For other uses, see Phantom (disambiguation).
The Phantom was the disguise of ex-magician, Bluestone the Great.
The phantom looked like a classic ghost -- a translucent white sheet with eyeholes for sight.
Powers and abilities
- Intangibility: He used a mirror and projector to create an intangible image of himself.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Bluestone used the disguise of the Phantom to scare people away from Haunted Isle while he searched for the Vasquez treasure
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
The Phantom appeared as one of many disguises used in the issue Who's Who in Scooby-Doo
- 2(b). Phantom of the Castle
- The Phantom is just referred to as "Ghost" in his model sheet.
- It's not explicitly stated, but the Phantom was likely intended to be the ghost of Vasquez.
- A profile on the Phantom is featured in DC Comics' Scooby-Doo story Who's Who in Scooby-Doo. It is referred to as the Telescope Ghost, on account of what it was using at the beginning of the episode.
- A ghost resembling the Phantom (but with an added mouth) appeared in the Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders song "How Groovy", where he was being chased by the gang in their original forms in a homage to the original series until Shaggy leaves to have dinner with Crystal, much to the confusion of everyone else (especially the ghost).
- The Phantom is a recurring enemy in call areas of the video game Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights. There's also a Monster Token to unlock him in the game's Monster Gallery.
- The Phantom is referred to as Ghost in Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights.
- In the ride Scooby-Doo's Haunted Mansion Ride, the Phantom appears as a real ghost scaring riders in the bedroom.
- In the DTV Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King, the Phantom was among the real monsters seen in the monster bar.