The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Penelope Pitstop (single appearance)
- Ant Hill Mob (single appearance)
- Hooded Claw (single appearance)
- Bully Brothers (single appearance)
- Monster (single appearance)(Slyvester Sneekly's disguise)
- Sylvester Sneekly (single appearance)
- Crocodiles (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(Bully Brothers' disguise)
- Chuggaboom (single appearance)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Sing Sing (mentioned)
|Ant Hill Mob||They were mobsters and always trying to get rid of the gang.|
| Sylvester Sneekly as the Hooded Claw and the monster|
Bully Brothers as police officers
|To get rid of Penelope Pitstop to be left her vast fortune.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Sholly Fisch
- Artist: Scott Jeralds
- Colorist: Silvana Brys
- Letterer: Saida Temofonte
- Cover artists: Jeralds & Brys
- Editor: Kristy Quinn
- Daphne remarks on Penelope Pitstop wearing the same outfit all the time.
- Crocodiles are used seemingly because the joke is that it's always assumed to be alligators.
- Disguises: Daphne as Penelope Pitstop.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- The title is a play on the saying "Pearls before swine."
- This is a crossover with Hanna-Barbera's The Perils of Penelope Pitstop, and actually provides a rare conclusion to that series where finally Penelope discovers that her uncle has been the Hooded Claw all along.
- Penelope alludes to her and the Ant Hill Mob's time on the precursor series, Wacky Races.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.