The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Wanda Sykes (single appearance)
- Arnie (single appearance)
- Magilla Gorilla (only animated appearance)(no lines)
- Fish Monster (single appearance)(no lines)(Mr. Peebles's disguise)
- Mr. Peebles (first animated appearance)
- Miscellaneous animals (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mr. Jones (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- Police car
|Arnie||He wanted the gang out of the store.|
|Mr. Peebles as the Fish Monster||He wanted his business to fail in order to get rid of Magilla.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Billy West|| Mr. Peebles|
|Dee Bradley Baker||Fish Monster|
- Scooby announces the celebrity guest in the title card.
- There's a dog resembling Bandit from Hanna-Barbera's Jonny Quest.
- Magilla had already appeared in Scooby-Doo! Team-Up story Don't Get Mad, Scientist!, depicted the way he was in his own cartoon, instead of the more animal-like Magilla depicted in this episode.
- Peebles also goes from a small pet shop to a warehouse-sized store.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby as groomers.
- This is not only an episode with Wanda Sykes as a guest star, but also includes Magilla and Mr. Peebles from Hanna-Barbera's The Magilla Gorilla Show.
- Bandit also makes a cameo from Hanna-Barbera's Jonny Quest.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Mr. Peebles is supposed to be the monster, so how did he fake being attacked in front of Wanda?
Fred: It's trapping time!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.