|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
An old pizza palace gets haunted for trying new toppings.
Insert details here.
- Franco Leopold (single appearance)
- Sabry Leopold (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Ghost of Gerolamo Piredda (single appearance)(Mr. Misuraca's disguise)
- Mr. Misuraca (single appearance)
- Pedestrians (single appearance)(no lines)
- Customer 1 (single appearance)
- Customer 2 (single appearance)
- Gerolamo Piredda (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Papa Leopold (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Kitchen staff (single appearance)
|Mr. Misuraca||He didn't like the new pizzas.|
|Sabry Leopold||She was supposed to be next in line to inherit the pizza place.|
|Franco Leopold||Leaving basement suspiciously.|
|Mr. Misuraca as the Ghost of Gerolamo Piredda||He didn't like the new pizzas and was hired by Sabry.|
|Sabry Leopold||To get Franco to reveal their father's will.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Rob M. Worely
- Art and Colors: Scott Gross
- Letters: Saida Temofonte
- Cover: Scott Gross
- Editors: Rob Levin & Harvey Richards
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0 box.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- Shaggy mentions Yelp.
- When Fred unmasks Mr. Misuraca, his collar is white and his ascot is red.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby is making pizza dough, because that isn't unsanitary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.