|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Wilson (single appearance)
- Coney Island Devils (single appearance)(Andy Towers, Mr. Brinks, and employee's disguises)
- Andy Towers (single appearance)
- Barney Towers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mr. Brinks (single appearance)
- Mr. Brinks's employee (single appearance)(no lines)
- Astroland visitors (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Andy Towers||Overheard arguing with Mr. Brinks about monsters.|
|Mr. Brinks||Overheard arguing with Andy Towers about monsters.|
|Barney Towers||Suspiciously near when the devils appeared, and not panicking.|
|Mr. Brinks's employee||Seen wearing an overcoat on a hot day.|
| Andy Towers as the leading Coney Island Devil|
Barney Towers projecting a Coney Island Devil hologram
Mr. Brinks as another Coney Island Devil
Mr. Brinks's employee as another Coney Island Devil
|To get land for development near the board walk.|
- There has been real-life controversy over apartment development near the Boardwalk.
- Shaggy and Scooby-Doo eat at Nelson's Famous, a hot-dog stand that sponsors an annual hot-dog-eating contest. This is a reference to the real Nathan's Famous, which has such a contest.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #54 (February 2015).
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #80 (April 2017).
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #99 (July 2019).
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Coney Island Devil: Who will feel the sting of my pitchfork?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.