The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang get caught into the world of espionage to help a British spy stop the end of breakfasts.
Insert details here.
- Minus (single appearance)(no lines)(Dillingsley's disguise)
- Dillingsley (single appearance)
- Bubby (single appearance)
- Sweatermen (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Bartender (single appearance)(no lines)
- Spy 1 (single appearance)
- Spy 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Scientist 1 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Spy 3 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Scientist 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Banquet guests (single appearance)(no lines)
- Unnamed town
- Istanbul (mentioned)
- The Mystery Machine
- Minus' car
|Big Head||He didn't want the gang to interfere.|
|Dillingsley as Minus||To be a spy himself.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Andrew Kishino||Dr. Itsuki Himura|
|Fred Tatasciore|| Dillingsley|
- The gang saved Cheese Volcano and Bayou Pierre's Restaurant in Kitchen Frightmare and Saga of the Swamp Beast, respectively.
- The gang saved the West Farmville Renaissance Faire in Renn Scare.
- Velma has a problem walking in high heels, which she first displayed in El Bandito.
- This aired in a death slot on Boomerang.
- "Ruh-roh" count:
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- Daphne Du Jour: Puns to the camera.
- The episode is a James Bond parody, with the title alluding to the film Diamonds are Forever.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|American Goth|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|Ghost in the Mystery Machine|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.