|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Winter chills with the gang as they investigate a Christmas ballet haunted by a Nutcracker Ghost!
Insert details here.
- Agnes DeMillions (single appearance)
- Bob F. Gower (single appearance)
- Elliot Field (single appearance)
- Natalie (single appearance)
- Benji Monstressor (single appearance)
- Nutcracker Ghost (single appearance)(Rudolfo Kaspenov's disguise)
- Rudolfo Kaspenov (single appearance)
|Rudolfo Kaspenov||Upset that they were dancing to A Christmas Carol instead of The Nutcracker Suite this year.|
|Bob F. Gower||Said this kind of publicity could save the Geoffrey Ballet.|
|Agnes DeMillions||She's absent when the ghost appears.|
|Benji Monstressor||Upset that he built all the props for The Nutcracker Suite for nothing.|
|Rudolfo Kaspenov as the Nutcracker Ghost||He wanted to dance to The Nutcracker Suite like every year.|
Scooby-Doo's Christmas present to the reader is a brisk Nutcracker themed mystery sure to please those having a sweet tooth for detection. Joe Edkin deftly creates suspicion to raise the level of surprise when the meddling kids remove the mask.