|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
* Main image.
* Title card.
After getting accused of crimes committed by her ghostly doppelganger, famous musician Sia calls Daphne and her friends to come help figure out who the culprit is.
Insert details here.
- Sia Doppelganger (single appearance)(no lines)(trainer's disguise)
- Sia's trainer (single appearance)
- Jewelry store owner (single appearance)
- Cows (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Businesswoman (single appearance)
- Guard 1 (single appearance)
- Guard 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
|Sia||The monster looks like her, and the diamonds were hid in her house.|
|Businesswoman||Selling jewelry to the robbed stores.|
|Sia's housekeeper||She moved as quickly as the monster.|
|Sia's manager||For publicity.|
|Sia's trainer as the Sia Doppelganger||To frame Sia for robbing jewelry stores and then retire with the diamonds.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Jewelry store owner
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Kari Wahlgren|| Businesswoman|
- Daphne announces the celebrity guest in the title card.
- This episode features a reference to the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Foul Play in Funland, when Scooby licks the cotton candy from his face in a circular motion.
- Disguises: Shaggy And Scooby-Doo as mannequins.
- None known.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Pulling the fire alarm would not activate a building's fire sprinkler system and set off all the sprinklers at once, especially not in a store (as seen when Sia's doppëlganger ghost sets off the fire alarm in one of the jewelry stores). Instead, a fire sprinkler that is tripped by heat from a fire would set off the fire alarm system.