|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
After getting accused of crimes committed by her ghostly doppelganger, famous musician Sia calls Daphne and her friends to help find the real culprit.
Insert details here.
- Sia Doppelganger (single appearance)(no lines)(trainer's disguise)
- Sia's trainer (single appearance)
- Jewelry store owner (single appearance)
- Cows (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Businesswoman (single appearance)
- Guard 1 (single appearance)
- Guard 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
|Sia||The monster looks like her, and the diamonds were hid in her house.|
|Businesswoman||Selling jewelry to the robbed stores.|
|Sia's housekeeper||She moved as quickly as the monster.|
|Sia's manager||For publicity.|
|Sia's trainer as the Sia Doppelganger||To frame Sia for robbing jewelry stores and then retire with the diamonds.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Jewelry store owner
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Kari Wahlgren|| Businesswoman|
- Daphne announces the celebrity guest in the title card.
- This episode features a reference to the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode Foul Play in Funland, when Scooby licks the cotton candy from his face in a circular motion.
- It is revealed that Daphne has Bovinophobia, a fear of cows.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby-Doo as mannequins.
- None known.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Pulling the fire alarm would not activate a building's fire sprinkler system and set off all the sprinklers at once, especially not in a store (as seen when Sia's doppëlganger ghost sets off the fire alarm in one of the jewelry stores). Instead, a fire sprinkler that is tripped by heat from a fire would set off the fire alarm system.
- No one seemed to notice the doppelgänger's hair color switched differently from the real Sia.
Sia: You two are crazy cute. Bye.