|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Physical appearance.
* History is missing details.
|“||We interrupt A Pup Named Scooby-Doo for this special announcement.||”|
Insert details here.
He's fairly mild-mannered when giving reports, but can easily act unpredictable and eccentric.
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
Insert details here. (The Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core)
He gave a warning about the escaped criminal Manny the Mauler and his old accomplice Molly the Moll. When he held up a picture of the latter, Velma Dinkley plugged her computer into the TV and morphed the image until it resembled the babysitter. This turned out to be an incorrect theory, however.
Insert details here. (Night of the Living Burger)
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- 102. The Sludge Monster from the Earth's Core
- 104. Wanted Cheddar Alive
- 106. The Babysitter from Beyond
- 108. Now Museum, Now You Don't
- 112. Robopup
- 113. Lights...Camera...Monster
- 203. The Spirit of Rock'n Roll
- 205. Night of the Living Burger
- 206. The Computer Walks Among Us
- 207. Dog Gone Scooby
- 301b. Dawn of the Spooky Shuttle Scare
- 302. Horror of the Haunted Hairpiece