- This article is about the online level. For the location in the level, see Neptune's Nest.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Neptune's Nest is the second part in the four-part Horror of the High Seas online serial computer game.
After the events of "The Ghost Pirate Attacks!", Shaggy and Scooby were shivering in fear until the "monster" was actually none other than Caroline Moore herself. Shaggy then explained to the diving expert that the Ghost Pirate and his henchmen took one of the mini-subs. The trio then decided to go after them by taking the other sub. After going past a gate, Caroline was surprised that she and the other two found Neptune's Nest. Shaggy thinks it's a restaurant, but it was actually the burial place of the pirate Whitebeard. Since there are two paths and one of them will lead towards Whitebeard's treasure, Shaggy and Scooby took the left path while Caroline took the right path.
After going past a few obstacles (which includes burning a spider's cobweb), Shaggy and Scooby have located the pirates. They attempt to stay as quiet as they can, only having a spider scare them, causing them to scream in fear, all the while being caught by the pirates. The Ghost Pirate then activates a booby trap, which consists of the treasure area being flooded. As a result, Shaggy and Scooby have to get out of there.
- Caroline Moore (first full appearance)
- Whitebeard (first mentioned)(deceased)
- Anchor: It is used by the mini-sub to block the gate's mechanism. Optional object.
- Lobster: It is used by the mini-sub to scare away the shark who was guarding the anchor.
- Cannon: It is used by the mini-sub to block the gate's mechanism. Optional object.
- Pole: It is used by the mini-sub to keep the oyster's mouth open, or to knock down a rock to crush it.
- Wood pieces: They are used by Shaggy and Scooby. It is used to help Shaggy and Scooby climb up to the treasure room via the chain on the bridge.
- Torch: It is used by Shaggy to burn the spider's cobweb.
- Plank: It is used by Shaggy to walk across.
|Scott Innes|| Scooby-Doo|