|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Bryan (single appearance)
- Mary (single appearance)
- Hotel guests (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mimi Blake (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ice hotel
|Lisa||Always appeared out of nowhere.|
|Ms. Anja||She's spooky.|
|Dr. Vantee||He was the one who found the Ice Man.|
|Ms. Anja as the Ice Man||To steal Daphne's pendant, sell it, and use the money to buy the Blakes' part of the hotel.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Erica Lindbeck|| Mary|
|Matthew Mercer|| Bryan|
- The title is a play on "Naughty or nice."
- This aired in a death slot on Boomerang in the US.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby as speech instructors.
- "Zoinks" count:
- "Jeepers" count:
- "Jinkies" count:
- Daphne Du Jour: Secretly trying to break out her own necklace to prove it wasn't safe.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Fred: What do you say we check out our rooms?
Fred: Don't worry Miss Anja. The gang and I will get to the bottom of this and stop this iceman.
Fred: Uh, where's Daphne?
Fred: Your 23,000 year old Iceman is...
Miss Anja: I wish there was a Swedish word I could call you more appropriate than "meddling".
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Ghost in the Mystery Machine|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
|Night of the Upsetting Shorts|