- This article is about Mrs. Blake in the TV series Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated. For other incarnations, see Mrs. Blake (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
Nan is a middle-aged Caucasian female, with overly long orange-red hair and violet pupils. She wears a white shirt, purple jacket, blue pants, a white sun hat with a purple stripe, and a green handkerchief. She has a diamond wedding ring on her third finger on the left hand.
Although Nan is unbearably beautiful like her daughters, she is sweet, kind and caring (at least on the surface). Deep down, she is selfish and vain, an example of this is when she was unwilling to go out in the dark to pick up her daughter from a dangerous place, but she was willing to go out in the dark to take notary lessons (despite not knowing what a notary is). She is deeply disappointed with her youngest daughter, apparently believing that she went wrong with her, mostly because Daphne does not take out too much money to go shopping (at least from her mother's perspective). She goes as far as saying she sometimes wished she had a boy instead. She also wants Daphne to be more like her older sisters, who all had successful high profile careers. She also set up her daughter with Rung Ladderton in hopes of furthering Daphne's social standing.
After the reality was altered as a result of the Evil Entity being sucked into the blackhole, Nan was much kinder to Daphne and approved her relationship with Fred. While it is unknown how she feels about her other daughters who are now underachievers, it is possible she looks down upon them the same way she looked down on Daphne pre-Nibiru.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
She and her husband came to get Daphne out of jail. Daphne chose this moment to announce that she and Fred were engaged to which she appeared shocked. Then later showed up again after the Freak was caught, to take Daphne home.
In the new timeline, she approved of Daphne's engagement to Fred and was helping to plan the wedding. She thought more highly of Daphne than her other underachieving daughters.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- 101. Beware the Beast from Below
- 102. The Creeping Creatures
- 103. The Secret of the Ghost Rig
- 104. Revenge of the Man Crab (flashback, no lines)
- 111. The Secret Serum
- 112. The Shrieking Madness
- 118. The Dragon's Secret
- 126. All Fear the Freak
- 205. The Hodag of Horror
- 216. Aliens Among Us
- 220. Stand and Deliver
- 224. Gates of Gloom
- 226. Come Undone
- Nan's name was only known through the show's end credits until The Secret Serum, when she was referred to by name.
- Out of all the episodes she has appeared in, The Creeping Creatures and The Secret Serum are the only ones in which she wasn't with Barty; she also had a bigger role in the latter due to her being a prime suspect throughout.
- The player of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Crystal Cove Online, will receive a trophy of Nan if a costume is bought.
- According to her youngest daughter in Battle of the Humungonauts, Nan apparently suffers from some mental issues.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 The Secret Serum, season 1, episode 11.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Creeping Creatures, season 1, episode 2.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Shrieking Madness, season 1, episode 12.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Secret of the Ghost Rig
- ↑ Revenge of the Man Crab, season 1, episode 4.
- ↑ Beware the Beast from Below, season 1, episode 1.
- ↑ The Dragon's Secret, season 1, episode 18.
- ↑ All Fear the Freak, season 1, episode 26.
- ↑ The Hodag of Horror, season 2, episode 5.
- ↑ Aliens Among Us, season 2, episode 16.
- ↑ Stand and Deliver, season 2, episode 20.
- ↑ Gates of Gloom, season 2, episode 24.
- ↑ Come Undone, season 2, episode 26.