|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
NATLAS was the Mystery Machine's "state of the art" global positioning system.
NATLAS has the appearance of a GPS system.
It is supposed to direct the Mystery Inc. to their direct destination.
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
The cold weather in the mountains was beginning to affect its programming, instructing Fred Jones to go to the right which would've taken the gang off the road and down the side of the mountain. It then went haywire, after which it told them they had arrived at their destination of Sunset Beach and to have a good day at the shore, making Scooby-Doo laugh.
Insert details here. (New Mexico, Old Monster)
Insert details here. (Fright House of a Lighthouse)
Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster
Insert details here. (Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire)
Chill Out, Scooby-Doo!
Insert details here. (Chill Out, Scooby-Doo!)
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- DTV7. Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster
- DTV11. Chill Out, Scooby-Doo!
- The name may be a reference to "atlas".
- In its initial appearance, its voice was provided by Tom Kenny.
- From the fourteenth DTV, Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo, it has been replaced by a more conventional G.P.S., built into the Mystery Machine as a flip-up device. It also gives vocal responses, but does so with an attitude.