|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby-Doo and Shaggy are nominated for the Mystery Solvers of the Millennium, ignoring a message from Uncle Albert. However, other mystery solvers laugh at them but when everyone begins disappearing when lightning strikes, it's up to this duo to save the day. They later find out Dr. Phibes is behind all this.
Insert details here.
- Dr. Albert Shaggleford (hologram)
- Chad Chaddington (single appearance)
- Sam Spader (single appearance)
- Spencer Twins (single appearance)
- Cocoa (single appearance)
- Dr. Zazloff (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mystery Man (single appearance)(Phibes's disguise)
- Dr. Phineus Phibes
- Delivery guy (single appearance)(one of Phibes's agent's disguise)
- One of Phibes's agent (single appearance)
- Butler (single appearance)(no lines)(one of Phibes's agent's disguise)
- One of Phibes's agent (single appearance)(no lines)
- Agent 4 (no lines)
- Agent 13 (no lines)
- Loch Ness Monster (no lines)(video footage)(cameo)
- Chupacabra (no lines)(video footage)(cameo)
- Biff Wellington (indirectly mentioned)
- Woodenleg Wally (indirectly mentioned)
- Captain Skunkbeard (mentioned)
- United States
- England (mentioned)
- Scotland (video footage)
- Mexico (video footage)
- Mystery Machine
- Mystery solvers' cars
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Scott Menville|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Jeff Bennett|| Mystery Man|
Dr. Phineus Phibes
|Jim Meskimen|| Robi|
Delivery guy/Phibes's agent
|Casey Kasem||Dr. Albert Shaggleford|
- The Mystery Man introduces footage from the direct-to-video movies, Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster, Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico, and Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy!, as some of their past adventures.
- When showing scenes from the aforementioned films, Scott Menville had redubbed over Casey Kasem's lines for consistency. Oddly enough, Frank Welker appears to have also re-recorded his own lines, since the Scooby in Get a Clue!, sounds a little different than he did in the aforementioned films.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- A little while after the footage, when Chad Chadington advised the guys not to embarrass themselves any more, Shaggy agrees with him and sits on a sofa. There he miserably admits, along with Scooby, that behind the Captain of the Ghost Pirates, Chupacabra and the Loch Ness Monster was a mayor, although in none of these situations existed a mayor who was the culprit. It should be noted however, that Scooby did at least point the last one was not the mayor.
In other languages
|Greek||Το Μυστήριο των Εξαφανισμένων||The Mystery of the Missing Ones|
|Spanish (Latin America)||El Misterio Del Milenio||The Mystery of the Millenium|
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Don't Feed the Animals|| Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!|
|Chefs of Steel|