|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Surfer Ghost (single appearance)(Hodad's disguise)
- Hodad (single appearance)
- Cosgrove (single appearance)
- Worker 2 (single appearance)
- W.W. Shmidlap (single appearance)
- Old man (single appearance)
- Rowby Goren (single appearance)
- Lorne Frohman (single appearance)
- George Greeber (single appearance)
- Harrasser (single appearance)
- Higgins (only time mentioned)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Malibu, California
- Beach umbrella
- Captain Caveman's club
- Life raft
- Glow in the dark paint
- Speed boat
|Old man||He warned the gang from the ghost and to stay out of the water.|
|Rowby Goren||He is one of the three best surfers in Malibu.|
|Lorne Frohman||He is one of the three best surfers in Malibu.|
|George Greeber||He is one of the three best surfers in Malibu. The ghost costume was found in his room.|
| Hodad as the Surfer Ghost|
|To drill oil in the sea.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Written By Mark Evanier
- Illustrated By Dan Spiegle
- Lettered By: Mordecai Ingelfeld
- Colored By Carl Gafford
- Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels guest-star, who starred in Hanna-Barbera's Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels TV series, as well appearing in Scooby's Scooby Doobies team for the Laff-a-Lympics TV series and comic book companion.
- On page 8, panel 1, Daphne is missing her headband.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.