|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
This article is about the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated continuity. For other incarnations, see Mystery Incorporated (disambiguation).
The original Mystery Incorporated were a mystery solving club from Crystal Cove. They went missing after several trips in the Crystal Cove Caves. Twenty years later, they inspired another group of teen mystery solvers, who named themselves after them.
- Former members
- Brad Chiles (leader)
- Cassidy Williams (briefly known as Angel Dynamite)
- Judy Reeves
- Professor Pericles (mascot)
- Ricky Owens (previously known as Mr. E)
The gang discovered a picture of the Planispheric Disk in an old ruined church. Soon after, they were forced to leave Crystal Cove after future mayor Fred Jones, Sr. threatened them with fabricated documentation which implicated them and and their families in crimes and would have them sent to prison.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Pericles summoned the original Mystery Incorporated together when the younger Mystery Inc. had the third and fourth pieces of the Planispheric Disk.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- 106. The Legend of Alice May (photo)
- 117. Escape from Mystery Manor (flackback, no lines)
- 125. Pawn of Shadows (flasback)
- 126. All Fear the Freak (flashback)
- 205. The Hodag of Horror
- 213. Wrath of the Krampus
- 222. Nightmare in Red (dream, no lines)
- 224. Gates of Gloom
- 225. Through the Curtain
- 226. Come Undone (flashback, no lines)
- Their van was called the "Enigma Machine".
- The way the group is positioned in their photos is a nod to how Mystery Inc. is positioned in the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode What a Night for a Knight, which is better remembered for appearing also appearing in the opening theme song.