- This article is about the cowgirl group from Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated. For the other group known as the Mystery Gang, see Mystery Inc.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The Mystery Gang was a group of four cowgirls and their mascot, a bull named Tiny.
- Dark brunette haired cowgirl: Leader, only one wearing pants. The Fred Jones, Jr. equivalent.
- Red-headed cowgirl: Attractive woman. The Daphne Blake equivalent.
- Blonde cowgirl: Short, smart-looking with glasses. The Velma Dinkley equivalent.
- Light brunette haired cowgirl: Tall with laid-back face. The Shaggy Rogers equivalent.
- Tiny: Bull mascot. The Scooby-Doo equivalent.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Fred, along with the rest of the gang, were chased in all directions by the Monstrous Freak. Fred finds himself in a frozen version of the old west, with the Mystery Gang. He sees their bull, Tiny, sipping water from the conquistador helmet.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated