|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Mystery 101 is the first episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Velma's got an interview at the prestigious Kingston University, the most selective school in the country. The only catch? The dean wants her and the rest of the Scooby gang to figure out why the ghost of Elias Kingston, the school's founder, is haunting Kingston's book-filled halls!
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc. (first appearance)(unnamed)
- Dean Longfellow (single appearance)
- Ghost of Elias Kingston (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Mitchell Simons (single appearance)
- Joe Simons (single appearance)
- Russell (single appearance)
- Andrew (single appearance)
- Russell's father (only time mentioned)
- Baby (single appearance)(no lines)
- Elias Kingston (single appearance)(statue and portrait)(deceased)
- Elias Kingston's dog (single appearance)(portrait)(deceased)
- Actors playing Mystery Inc. (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Elias Kingston University
- Puppet store
- A Lil' Gas-E
- Hand puppets of Mystery Inc.
- Wedding cake
- Mystery Machine key
- Vending machine
- Library ladder
- The Science of Laser Optics
- Smoke bombs (flashback only)
- Campus key (flashback only)
- The Mystery Machine
- Police cars
|Dean Longfellow||He still got to keep the money of the new students that had been scared away.|
| Mitchell Simons as the Ghost of Elias Kingston|
Joe Simons assisting his son
|Revenge for not getting accepted into Elias Kingston University.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Ghost of Elias Kingston
|Matthew Lillard|| Shaggy Rogers|
Actor playing Daphne
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Tom Kenny|| Dean Longfellow|
|Chord Overstreet|| Mitchell Simons|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Romp 101" (instrumental)||Written by Jon Colton Barry, Greg Camp, and Zac Moncrief||Jake Monaco||N/A|
- This is the series premiere of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
- This episode is a reimagining of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, What the Hex Going On?.
- Taking its cue from the direct-to-video films, this is the first episode of a TV series to have the gang's surnames listed in the end credits.
- The names of Russell and Andrew are only identified in the end credits.
- Disguises: None.
- Daphneism: Playing with puppets.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Shaggy shouts from afar "So now, exactly which direction did they run?", Daphne is seen wearing a long-sleeve dress like in her original incarnation.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Despite the sign saying outside the school, "Kingston University", everyone calls it "Elias Kingston University".
In other languages
|Greek||Βασικές Αρχές των Μυστηρίων||Basic Rationales of Mysteries|
Fred: (pretending to be Velma) Well, I'm Velma. I trust books more than I trust my friends.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|-|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes
|Game of Chicken|