The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Roger Poorman (single appearance)
- Hot dog vendor (single appearance)
- Middle-aged wife (single appearance)
- Middle-aged husband (single appearance)
- Volleyball girls (single appearance)(no lines)
- Guppy (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cameraman (single appearance)(no lines)
- Elizabeth Blake (mentioned)
- Snake (single appearance)(no lines)
- Alligator (single appearance)(no lines)
- Emperor Caeser (mentioned)
- Queen Cleopatra (mentioned)
- Philadelphia (mentioned)
- Cleveland (mentioned)
- The Mystery Machine
- Middle-aged couple's car
|Middle-aged couple||They were the only other visitors in the park. They were very unfriendly and pushed forward every time.|
|Jim Morris as the swamp monster||Revenge for not being hired to do makeup for Roger Poorman's movies.|
- This story has questionable appropriateness, as Daphne slaps Shaggy while he just knocked his head a few minutes before, and Scrappy almost drowns.
- Harvey Comics previewed the first two pages in Hanna-Barbera Presents All-New Comics (along with two page previews of other comics) in October 1993, but went bankrupt and passed the license to Archie Comics who continued where the former left off.
- Shark Park is a parody of the films Jaws and Jurassic Park, which Roger Poorman doesn't hesitate to say he ripped them off.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby randomly talks without his speech impediment, as if he's talking like a normal human being. He also gets a new impediment on the last panel of page 9.
- Shaggy wears (green) socks.
- Fred must've heard about Jim Morris in the news for him to automatically know why the latter dressed up as the sea monster.
- Velma's glasses frames are colored white instead of black in a number of places, such as the second panel of page 2 and on page 3, panels 1 and 4. The faces are also noticeably off-model throughout.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.