- This article is about the Moat Monster in the DTV Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island. For the one in the The New Scooby-Doo Movies episode The Haunted Horseman of Hagglethorn Hall, see Moat Monster (The Haunted Horseman of Hagglethorn Hall).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete: Return to Zombie Island.
He was a large, scaly, and green amphibious creature. It had red pupils and black sclera. It had huge fangs and its hands and feet were webbed. It wore a very tattered, ragged clothing around its body and right arm.
He was threatening as he clawed Fred Jones while he was trying to keep the girls from falling ripping his shirt, but easily distracted. He went after Scooby-Doo when the dog landed in his arms when he could easily have pushed Freddy, Daphne Blake, and Velma Dinkley off the castle wall.
Powers and abilities
He has enough strength to break a wooden door down and it's claws can shred through rugs.
At an abandoned castle during a thunder storm, the monster was chasing the gang, separating Shaggy and Scooby and almost made Fred and the girls fall off a ledge. Scooby fell into its arms and down the stairs, with the monster following him. Scooby landed on a chandelier which snapped, sending him crashing into a clock, knocking down a row of armors like dominoes, with all of them toppling onto the monster, trapping it. The gang unmasked him and revealed his plot.
Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost
Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost
Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island
Insert details here. (Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island)
- DTV1. Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island (no lines, flashback)
- DTV2. Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost (photo)
- DT29. Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost (photo of detached mask)
- DTV30. Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island (flashback, no lines)